In order to ensure a safe transport for your travel, Hansa Destinations prioritizes safety on board issues. Hence, we thoroughly follow the authorities' advice, and we ask you and all other travelers to read the guidelines on board and in our terminals.
At the check-in, passengers are required to confirm that they do not have any covid-19 related symptoms. On the ferry, signs help passengers to keep the necessary distance to others. If you wish to have your own space, it is possible to book a cabin too.
The Public Health Authority's 7 tips to protect you and others
- Stay at home if you are sick or feel mild symptoms such as sore throat, cough or cold. Stay at home for at least 48 hours after you recover.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when it’s not possible to wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cough and sneeze into your bent elbow or into a paper handkerchief.
- Remember not to visit the elderly if you are ill or have any symptoms of illness.