In order to ensure a safe transport for your travel, Hansa Destinations prioritizes safety on board issues. Hence, we thoroughly follow the authorities' advice, and we ask you and all other travelers to read the guidelines on board and in our terminals.
At the check-in, passengers are required to confirm that they do not have any COVID-19 related symptoms.
If you want to read more about Swedish guidelines and recommendations, visit the Public Health Agency website and Krisinformation.se
Here can you read more about travel between Sweden and Germany (text in Swedish and German) »
Covid-19: situation picture and travel information from the Embassy of Sweden (text in Swedish) »
Updated COVID-19 restrictions in Sweden and Germany
As the infection situation in a country can change very quickly, we kindly ask you to keep yourself informed independently before your trip or before returning to your place of residence.
Travelling from Germany to Sweden
Read more regarding regulations entering Sweden here »
Travelling from Sweden to Germany
Read more regarding regulations entering Germany here »
The Public Health Agency's tips to protect you and others
- Stay at home if you are sick or feel mild symptoms such as sore throat, cough or cold. Stay at home for at least 48 hours after you recover.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when it’s not possible to wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cough and sneeze into your bent elbow or into a paper handkerchief.
- Remember not to visit the elderly if you are ill or have any symptoms of illness.